Johnson County Democrats
Sunday, October 23, 2005
 
Message from Gerry Kuhl


From Gerry Kuhl <GKuhlAP@aol.com>

Johnson County Democrats,

Here's a brief update and thank you from my campaign for City Council in North Liberty.

As a life-long registered Democrat this is just a brief "thank you" for the tremendous support I've received from so many of you in my campaign for City Council in North Liberty to bring about open government, Safe Streets, and Sensible Growth. I especially appreciate the turnout at my recent "Economic Development and Responsible Growth" event. Your many donations and offers of help are also much appreciated.

It was an honor when Gov. Tom Vilsack appointed me to the State of Iowa--City Finance Committee due to my financial expertise. But now, after 25 years as a budget analyst for the State and more recently my several years as a CPA with my own firm specializing in promoting small businesses in and around North Liberty, I'm ready to serve in elective local government.

I look forward to working with you so that no longer will Johnson County residents be embarrassed to read about North Liberty P&Z and City Council actions to allow the trucking of raw sewage or the disregard of hundreds of neighborhood petitions concerning new developments. I also intend to act on behalf of the citizens with such projects as a regional transportation system for our community. I hope to carry the banner for progressive change that Dave Franker brought to our community during his tenure in office.

Thanks again. I've enjoyed my 4 years as the City of North Liberty Telecommunications Commission chair and look forward to partnering with you as I serve on the North Liberty City Council.

Gerry Kuhl

--

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to petidomo@unifex.dyndns.org with the
following line in the body of the message:

unsubscribe jcdems-announce




<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog maintained by John Deeth