Johnson County Democrats
Friday, November 05, 2004
 
Thanks from Rod Sullivan

From: Rod Sullivan


Dear Democratic Friends:

I apologize for the timing of this message; it has taken me awhile to
get
over my disappointment with many of last night's returns.
Congratulations to
all the local, state, and national Democratic candidates. You all have
my
deepest respect, win or lose.

Personally, I want to thank all of you for your support Tuesday and
throughout my campaign. It is truly humbling to think about 35,000
people
marking my name on the ballot. I am honored that so many of you have
placed
your trust in me.

I promise to do my best to represent you. Please feel free to contact
me at
354-7199 or rodsullivan@mchsi.com if you ever have any questions,
comments,
or concerns.

Thanks once again; I truly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Rod Sullivan
>


--

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to petidomo@unifex.dyndns.org with the
following line in the body of the message:

unsubscribe jcdems-announce





<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog maintained by John Deeth