Johnson County Democrats
Sunday, November 07, 2004
 
Moving out of HQ

From: Beverly A. Jones


Hello Everyone,

I'm hoping to start moving furniture out of the Headquarters this
Sunday. I'll plan to be at Headquarters by 1:00 on Sunday. Michael
Eivens has a truck and will be there at 2:00. I need help finding more
trucks. I left a message for Coy Marquardt. Gina Schatteman won't be
available. If you know anyone else who has a truck available, please
go ahead and ask for his or her help. Brian and Ed Flaherty can be
there with a van. Brian suggested renting a truck, and I think that
may be the best way to go. Let me know as soon as possible if I should
make arrangements for a rental truck. I also need people to move
furniture in and out of the trucks. I hope that everyone can help.
Bring a friend. We still have lots of cleaning to do. I missed
getting ahold of Sarah Swisher today. I need Sarah or someone who can
tell me what furniture goes to the storage unit and what goes to SEIU,
and what to do with office supplies and equipment. We have the office
until Monday, Nov. 15. I'll be out of town starting Friday, Nov. 12,
so if we need to move furniture over that weekend, someone else will
have to organize it and be responsible for closing up the office.
Thanks for your help.

Beverly Jones


--

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send an email to petidomo@unifex.dyndns.org with the
following line in the body of the message:

unsubscribe jcdems-announce





<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog maintained by John Deeth