Johnson County Democrats
Thursday, October 07, 2004
 
Lonny Pulkrabek Apology
From: Lonny Pulkrabek

October 7, 2004

I was deeply troubled to learn that information relating to my
opponent, which put him in an unfavorable light, have been circulated
to members of the media in Johnson County. In particular, I am
disappointed that someone I considered a supporter, Dan Vincent, is
responsible for distributing the documents.

Not only did Dan Vincent act on his own behalf in releasing this
information, he did it knowing that my campaign committee specifically
decided not to use personal information about my opponent in this
campaign.  We decided that this campaign would be about the important
issues facing the next Sheriff of Johnson County and any differences
between my positions and my opponent's.

Although, I did not participate in sending this information; I take
full responsibility because I am the candidate. I regret this occurred
and apologize to the voters of Johnson County.

My campaign is about solving the jail overcrowding, taking a team
approach to public safety, and providing a higher level of public
safety in Johnson County.

I also want to personally apologize to Mr. Snyder and his supporters.

Sincerely,

Lonny Pulkrabek


<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blog maintained by John Deeth